1. Covid-19 Cancellation due to Travel Restrictions/Positive cases
We kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible of any cancellations.
1. This supersedes the standard cancellation policy on the booking website and is applicable right up to the arrival date.
2. This policy only comes into force when the NZ Government notifies of a travel restriction that affects your travel dates or if you test positive and are required to self-isolate. We may require proof of isolation.
3. If you change dates, the rates for the “new” period apply, so there may be a deficit or a credit. We can advise of any differences in price before you make any changes.
4. Any credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and subject to availability.
5. This does not cover an event cancellation or an unfavourable weather forecast!
2. Safety Measures
Please see the list of safety measures we will have in place. We ask that you kindly comply with these guidelines. Masks will be available to purchase at reception.
CONTACTLESS PAYMENT | Paywave is available in our reception and shop.
SOCIAL DISTANCING | Please follow requests for social distancing and mask-wearing as determined by the alert levels throughout the duration of your stay.
HAND HYGENE | Proper and frequent handwashing and the use of sanitisers will help combat the spread of any viruses. Please use hand sanitisers located around the public facilities.
GUEST ROOMS | We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with special attention paid to textiles and high-touch surfaces.
SERVICING | To reduce the chance of spread, we will not be doing in room servicing. We will be still be offering a swap service but will not enter guest rooms.
SHARED SPACES | We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of our communal areas. High contact points and frequently used communal areas are disinfected several times a day. Disinfectant spray is available to all guests to use in the facility block. We kindly ask you to consider your fellow Park guests and our team by wearing a mask where you are unable to maintain 1-meter social distancing.
RESPECT STAFF | We kindly ask that all guests holidaying at Ohope Beach TOP10 show respect to all staff by following the guidelines set out in the COVID-19 Policy. We won’t tolerate abusive behaviour towards staff or deliberate non-cooperation.
3. What to do if you are feeling unwell during your stay
Should you have any flu or Covid-19 symptoms during your stay, please phone reception on 07-312 4460 immediately for further guidance.